25.3.11

I took Friday off, I wanted to do some collage (my new obsession) but in the end, with the cleaning, grocery and other boring tasks I also wanted to do before the weekend it did not leave me enough time to do proper collage... honestly, I saw so many amazing collage and mixed media artwork over the web this week that I’m shy on cutting or gluing something. Anyways, I was getting my confidence back when my boyfriend calls; and says he was on his way home, STARVING!!

Ok, so I stopped everything and I became Martha Stewart and made this little goodness bread that looks like muffins. The recipe is really easy, you need to try it:

2 cups of flour
2 the spoon of baking powder
2-3 the spoon of water
2 the spoon of oil
1 egg

For the ingredient inside, I always go with a “ clean the fridge session”.

This time is was:
slice of black & green olives
caramelized onions and mushrooms
blue cheese
garlic
cilantro
and the spicy pepper sauce that the Portuguese grand-mother of my lover made
pepper

Preheat you over to 400°F (200°C).
Whisk the flours, baking powder, egg, water and the oil together in a large bowl. Do the same, in a other bowl with the ingredients you want to ad in your muffins. Then slowly incorporate your flavours. If it feels too dry, add a little more water.


bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are lightly golden and enjoy !


Aucun commentaire: