4.4.11

The first day of my new life

Today was my first real day of work at my new job. Yes, I had to wake-up really early and I was a bit stress by that, but everything went well. My new schedule is really different from my last job, but there’s so many tasks to achieve compare to my last job.

I’m pretty sure (and I hope so) that I’m going to accommodate fast with my new “life”. This job is a really good opportunity for my career. For almost the last 6 years, I was working on my own projects; learning how to build and operate an entrepreneurial venture that was focused on creativity and fashion. After I stop everything, I was always thinking what I wanted to do next and it was not an easy time in my life.I had a year fill with different contracts that never satisfies my gold and left me bitted and unsecured about my future.

This is all over now and I think I’m going to be glad for a long time in my new position!

Aucun commentaire: