27.9.10

Another week without a job

It’s the beginning of another week without a job and I am not so worried or have the feeling of impatience because I have a chance to get two interviews.

One is kind of already confirmed; I applied for a marketing/communication coordinator job and I have passed the first phone interview. I had to answer questions about what kind of person I am and where I see myself in five years...big stuff. After four days of consideration I finally got an e-mail saying I was in for the next round:

"Je me permets donc de revenir vers vous puisque nous avons retenu votre candidature. Nous passerons les entrevues dans la semaine du 4 octobre.
Malheureusement je ne peux vous dévoiler le nom de l'employeur puisque l'entreprise est en restructuration et celle-ci reste confidentielle. Je tiens malgré tout à vous rassurer tant qu'à l'offre en elle-même. Lorsque vous connaîtrez le nom de l'employeur, vous serez très heureuse de nous avoir contactés.
Rendez vous dans une semaine, je vous contacterai alors pour vous proposer une heure et une date de rencontre"

The other possible interview is in the fashion industry. I applied for a “Conseillère en boutique/ Gestion commerciale” position for a well known Montreal woman’s designer. The tasks mentioned look very familiar with what I was doing when I had my own shop the Molykulte store, so I’m sure I will be fine with that. To be honest I am not so sure about working in the fashion industry again. It is a hard world and seems to be even more challenging when the brand is from Montreal. One other thing about this position is that nothing is guaranteed that I would be able to work full time all year. So in the slow/dead seasons I am just going to be part time... Which on another hand could be good for me; it will give me more time to concentrate on my Goldengen line. Anyways, for now I am just hoping to get the interview!!!

« Nous avons bien reçu votre candidature. Nous sommes présentement à accumuler et réviser les CV. Si vous êtes retenu(e), nous vous contacterons d'ici la fin de la semaine prochaine. Merci"

So stay tune, more to come...

1 commentaire:

Jeff a dit…

Good Luck !