23.9.10

First post...

I never really thought of having a blog before, but with all my “unnecessary welcomed” free time, it seems to be a good way to not feel so guilty about all the hours lost of sneaking on other blogs...
Also, I need it a place to fill things I’m currently working on.
since a few weeks ago, I created Goldengen  an accessories/silkscreen line. It started as a time killer in between searching for jobs and the going to the gym. It also was good for my mental health, not having a job makes me feel sort of useless and seems to get me really moody.
 Goldengen was supposed to be just simple easy accessories and some of them are, yet it was not enough for the fashion designer still inside of me. So with that said : Tomorrow, will be my first delivery of my new dresses I designed and sown(doing it all myself has limited me to  just six dresses; 3 different models ).  I am a bit nervous. The manager of the first store I choose to show my work normally likes my stuff... This was the first boutique I started with a consignment agreement for my accessories. I will know shortly if that is going well… 

Aucun commentaire: