27.9.10

Bows


This is just a small part of my collection of bow knot. I am kind of addict to them, because they are such an easy but powfull accessories to wear. I mean, they can change a outfit really quickly by making yourself more feminine, sassy or classical depending of witch size/colors and textures you choose to wear. And thrust me, they can attained a fantastic number of shapes ranging from immense confections to no more than a few bits of cloth and decorations piled on top of the head. 
Since maybe a year and a half, bow knot as become formerly an indispensable portion of my daily outwear:
on dresses as an embellishment and as headwear.
My favorite use to be oversize bows, but since I cut my hair, I have to find other ways to wear them. I like to make them part of the structure, rather than a mere embellishment.


Aucun commentaire: