21.10.10

Founderie boutique opening

Its Thursday and this means... Vernissage tonight!!!
I will go and celebrate the grand opening of the Founderie boutique. This new vintage venue is located in the little Italy repurposed furniture design and consignment clothing. The home furniture have been handcrafted by local designer Mitsuhiko Takahashi. All of Mitz' designs are made of recycled wood.


I quickly went into it last Sunday, on my way home after my last visit to Jean-talon. The place looks good and the selection of vintage clothing is really high-quality. A bit expensive for a girl like me who has been waiting for months for her first pay check, but I saw an impressive collection of evening dresses. There were also a lot of brand names: Yves St-Laurent, Valentino and one of my favourite designer from the sixties, André Courrèges.
This time, there will be free wine to warn you up and some cupcakes. The address is 6596 St-Laurent, just in front of the just in front of the amazing craft brewery Vice Versa.

Aucun commentaire: