7.10.10

The days are passing, nothing really change...

Sorry for not posting a blob in the past few days. I was feeling uninspired and tired of my current situation which made me generally annoyed. Right now my boyfriend is in New York all week for work; while I am grateful that I get the chance to work the next two days for a girl named Frédérique who is the designer I share my workshop with. It happens to be for the next Milk advertising. It really made my week pass faster and it felt so good to work!! I never thought would say that in my life, but it look like things are changing...



At lunch time I had a phone call from the well-know-Montreal-designer with whom I recently had an interview with last Thursday. She had a few more questions before she was to make her decisions. I am now crossing my fingers really hard to get the job. Which is kind of strange because I was disappointed after meeting her.( I kind of thought the salary was way low). Yet I am so tired of my routine and I am beginning to get scared of never finding a job....so I am willing to lower my salary expectations.

Maybe this is the job that I have been searching for the past four months? Maybe it could be possible that I will be so naturally talented with my tasks on the job that salary offer could raise very shortly ?


Aucun commentaire: