4.10.10

A other week without a job...

Today was not what I call a terrific Monday. I started my day in a mad/impatience mood because I still didn't find the right job mix with the guilty feeling of not wanting to go to my workshop...

I really don’t know what do to with this space anymore. My friend -with who I share the workshop- got herself a pretty good job and she doesn’t have time to come anymore. I had fun going there the past few weeks because I knew that I had to delivery my products at the end of each week. Since I don’t have new boutiques to sale my accessories and not feeling the pressure of finding some, there was just no reason for me to go to my workshop.

After a view hours fill with jobs search and small errands, I was still feeling bad for not going to the workshop. It's a pressure I put on myself to still create something everyday since I don’t work. I know, that's weird, I should enjoy my free time, but I can’t. So I went there and I try to make myself some cloths with old stuff I don’t wear anymore. I was a disaster.

Got home starving and I am currently snacking on some Halloween melt-in-your-mouth goodness chocolate’s bar. I find out too late that tiniest packages are dangerous...
The good news is that the other designers with who we share the workshop offer me to work for her from Wednesday to Friday. Perfect way to distract myself, get the sensation of being useful and of course, learn some money !!!

Aucun commentaire: