23.10.10

Friday celebration

Yes, Friday was a celebration day; a day that ended a chapter for both my boyfriend and I.  It was the last day at work for my boyfriend and I am pleased as punch to announce that I am beginning to work at two jobs that are great!
It`s a clear sign of the beauty of life; I went from complaining about no work and being in a bad mood because of too much time on my hands to landing 2 jobs to balance a 50 hour work week.After having a good interview on Friday and lots of thinking; it seems that that I will have two very different jobs with completely different tasks. One that will require more patience as the tasks I`ll have to do I am not so much a fan of - but it could turn into an amazing career. While the other one can stop in a year and is interesting in its own right.

I don’t pop-up a bottle of “Brut” for just any old reason so I treated it like a birthday cake; I made a wish while opening the bottle. Now I don’t know if it`s luck, but the cork popped off in quite the bulls eye journey which was shocking and fun to discover.


Starting a new job is always a tad stressful but the people at both places seem so nice that I feel certain that they are going to make the experience very pleasant. I cannot wait to get started and what is almost bonus is that the two jobs locations are walking distance to my house.

1 commentaire:

Myriam a dit…

Wow... I'm so happy for you Gen! You GO GIRL! YOU ROCK!!!