3.1.11

Fanzines-the DIY Revolution


Ohoh, I’m thinking of a last gift to me from me...

I saw this amazing big book about zines when I was shopping for Christmas gifts. It was too expensive to buy it for me considering I was not yet finished getting my gifts for others. Yet with the magic of the Boxing Day and the internet; I just found it on Amazon and the book is now half price with free shipping!!! 


I feel like having this book would be almost like buying in single purchase a ton of zines all at once.  It seems that this book has such a great visual presentation of some of the most remarkable fanzines ever produced.It details the entire history of fanzines in America and in Britain, complete with interviews, cover shots and analysis of the eras and themes.



I am going to sleep on the idea of buying because I did spend alot of money in during my vacations (it was also not a good idea to visit the dentist twice either..)

Aucun commentaire: