8.1.11

Sketchbooks


I use to always having a sketch book and just taking a look at these amazing pages made by Anna Rusakova makes me want to have one again. For a long time now, I sort of find it irresistible to do illustrations on a sketchbook or any paper. Also if you have read my blog before you might see that most of the illustration postings are from a sketchbook.


I would like to draw more in 2011 and it is time for me to create some brand new drawings and try to draw something other than girls...

 I just found a found this marvelous project: The Sketchbook project. Sadly the signup to participate is over. The Art House Co-op is behind this project and participants get sent a blank sketchbook for you to draw all over it. You then send it back to them when it’s filled. Finally then your sketchbook is exhibited at galleries as it makes its way across the country on a tour! Is that amazing???
Well next year for sure I'm in! But for now, I am gonna pratice...

Aucun commentaire: