5.1.11

How is it going for you this first post-holiday week?

Honestly, I am kind of finding it hard. The two first nights I had some big sleeping problems, plus on Monday and Wednesday after work I had to run to gym and the workshop to sell my sewing machines + cooking suppers and making lunch… Today, I had a non-stop headache but I think is maybe caused by my small detox- it has been about 4 days since my body has had any alcohol…

It’s not as bad as it look, it’s just accommodation and get back to a routine.
To try to help the “detox” going faster and long term, I bought this today:
 
Apparently this product combines a powerful blend of ingredients that support daily, full body cleansing and detoxification. It will also help increase energy and my mood swings (boyfriend is going to be happy about that…). I’ve never taken a supplement with any regularity, believing that good nutrition will do the job. However, I felt like I need it a little help.


I am starting tomorrow and will see…

Did you ever try this green+ daily detox? Did it work?

Aucun commentaire: