2.1.11

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for being a little late, but I basically did nothing yesterday.

Today, is my last day before returning to work... Just thinking of it makes me feel anxious. The fact that I also booked an appointment at the dentist right after my first day of work + a rendez-vous at my work shop to sell a sewing machine does not help either. That means I am going to be home around 8pm, not a super start for a comeback to real life...

My vacations were great, it has been quite an eventful and exciting two weeks but it’s time to move on. I have the feeling that 2011 is going to be a good year for me and I am excited for the new year.
Yes I did take some resolutions this year; drink two times a week and lose some weight – like thousands of other people. I am very serious about it; my goal is to go down to least 12 pounds. I feel like I never have been as big as I am now in my life and I feel quite uncomfortable in all my clothing and I am sick of this, so in 2011 I am super motive to get my body back and not slack where I was slacking . I am also turning 30 in six months and I know that the metabolism is bound to get slower when you get older, so I  prefer to lose weight before. So yesterday, I bought my first weight-scale and this morning I bravely went on it and took all my measurements. eesh! , it was a bit painful to see the result but looking at those results made the motivation higher.
I know it’s going to be a long process and I need to be super patience and do it the  right way. I am thinking of posting my evolution and result on this blog, it is going to help me persist and stay motivated.

Other than that, I also hope to take the time to blog more this year.

Ps- If you have any safe fun diet tips, don’t be shy to share :)

Aucun commentaire: