22.11.10

Good Monday!

For everyone that is either now or near of suffering from a cold; please stay away from me!! Although I am kind of wishing to have a day where I could just stay in the couch, surf the net and watch lots of bad TV all without suffering from bad effects of being sick...

My last two weekends where totally loaded with things to do; I had no time for being a lazy bum which is one of my cherished activities when the cold weather arrives. There is also no possibility to do it this up coming weekend because I am leaving to Ontario for my first Christmas party of the season.

It’s not that bad as I can still chill a bit in my 18 hours on the road (9hr each way).

It also means pretending to be in a Christmas mood and smile at 160 people that I have not seen in years or some even never (It is my boyfriend big family reunion).

Ok, ok I might be complaining a bit for nothing and yes I am a bit like scrooge with my personal time; but this is simply how I feel on this rainy darky Monday. It`s also near that time of month as well.

Happy Monday everyone!

image via grrraphic

Aucun commentaire: