3.11.10

Thursday' Vernissage

I cannot believe it`s already November; nevertheless another Thursday approaches and that means another vernissage approaches. This week, I am attending a exhibition call FIRE in an venue I never went to, the COOP ECTO on Roy Street.

The artwork is from Tanya Johnston

It’s an old client from back in the day when I had a boutique that invited me last week. She is the curator of that second edition. I check out the website and I saw it’s a collection exhibition, but I don’t know more. Has I am starting to get a little bit tired of always go to the same venues and maybe nervous to get recognize as a “ whore launch” I am cheerful to discover a new place and of course, new artists.
Is there going to be some free wine? Small bites to eat? Who knows…?

Aucun commentaire: