24.11.10

Thursday's vernissage

Well, well I tried to stay away from alcohol this week. There is all kind of reason but let’s just say that my system was sending me signals that I need a sort of break... My boyfriend was willing to try it with me, so I didn’t look up for a Thursday vernissage this week.

I did drag myself up to follow our decision, however we broke the rule yesterday with a glass of wine (after a long long walk) and a beer today (while waiting for the pâté chinois to be ready). So now, why not going to a new store opening? Ok, first of all my original plan -to break away from attending a launch- was to go see Les Lions de Cannes at the Cinema du Parc. I am still going but I just found out that on my way to the cinema, I am passing just in front of a store opening/winter celebration.

Specialize in Canadian’s designers this new boutique is call i▪denti▪t studio+boutique and is run by the ex-owner of Blank.I know how hard it is to run a small boutique in Montreal were everything you are selling is made in Canada.Thus I’m always in for supporting the local economy and see what this new store is all about. The event is organized by Night Life Magazine and there will be prizes to win and chances to be in the next street styling of February... here. See you there
You can have more details on the event

Aucun commentaire: