16.11.10

Thursady vernissage

Here I am again talking about a vernissage coming up this Thursday! I simply love these events and I am thankful that Montreal is casual enough that I have no problem to attend a lot of launch nights without the need or a big time RSVP.

So here I am again, in a mood for something new and this week maybe something more “Chic”. The thing is I still have many dresses from my past life as a fashion designer and not enough occasions to wear them and I need to wear them when I can... and to help complement the dress when I wear it - a new sexy pair of shoes I bought in NY that need to be broken in.

This week I am going to the opening party of an international exhibition call “Fashion Stills” at the Sofitel Hotel (oui, oui). They promise free champagne and hors d’oeuvres...

and of course; a nice exhibition of fashion photography. What`s better then eating empty orgasmic calories while looking at skinny models? One chance Françoise Huguier is one of the photographer exposing:

Seriously; this event looks great and is a great excuse to get a little chic and get out there. The exhibition is apparently an open door to a unique testimony to Haute Couture which will be featuring the greatest of the fashion houses like Dior, Chanel, Yves Saint-Laurent...

Well I am just hoping the people there are not going to be to snobby and I am going to enjoy a nice 6h to 8h after a looong day at work. Feel free to come, I need more “outsiders” to pass the night incognito...

Aucun commentaire: