2.11.10

Girls'trip in Brooklyn

Oh yeah! This Friday at 4 am I am leaving Montreal for Williamsburg, NY and I am really excited about it. Firstly; it is a “girly-girls” weekend which will consist of my two long time best friends. You know the kind of friends who you know will always provide weird, incredible stories with which results in seriously fun times and where every situation seems to end or turn out with laughter?

Since Monday we have been exchanging e-mails filled with great places to shop, party, eat and visit just which only gets us more teased about the idea of going. We are even doing the countdown of the days of works and nights that have to pass before getting there.

I have only been one time; in the last two years in Williamsburg and it really blew my mind. I was amazed that there were so many things to discover and so many places to hang out that it was just hard to choose what to do. This time we are more prepared but I am sure there is some changes. Do you have any suggestions of things to see, do, and eat while we are there?

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

New York is a big place, is this the only place u go?

Geneviève a dit…

Because we just have tree days, we gonna stay in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

I try to go to NY every year, but this time, I want to concentrate my time in Williamsburg.