11.12.10

ACheerlaeder by Bikini.mov [Official Video]

I recently discovered a band call Bikini and I really like the sound. Its nothing new, but they got that little something that make me very addicted to their music. Sadly I was out of town when they came to Montreal and apparently the duo is from Montreal but have choosen to move to New York (I am guessing to get famous? not a bad idea...).

In July 2008, they released Concerning the number 7 and your Love EP and they just launched a new EP call R.I.P JDS.

I found that they were not easy to find and watch them on YouTube... you have to go through so many clips of girls in bikini (really not a good thing for me to see in this time of the year; it’s snowing in Montreal and it’s the time of year of part food/pot luck Christmas party).

So here, enjoy the video without going the pain of research and feel free to give me feedback

Aucun commentaire: