8.12.10

MOLYKULTE' big sale !!

Well, well welcome to my world of busyness; another week without a lot of blogs posting and for a second time, no Thursday vernissage.
I am busy, busy because I have been preparing all week (after my 9h to 5h job...) for this event:
For those who didn’t know, I used to be a fashion designer with my own boutique and everything (which includes the stress of being super poor and working all the time). The story goes back years and years ago, I started a business with my best friend. Our brand was called MOLYKULTE and we were well known for creating a really good kind of trashy-eco-unique clothing.

This is all over now, we have moved on and we are both very happy with our new lives. There is still, tons of clothing, fabrics and accessories from past seasons and collections we have made
(u can imagine how many sewing additions we are still haveand prices to make them go will be fair).
This is why we are doing this amazing sale/gift this weekend.

This sale is not just about clothing, there is also happens to be furniture: a microwave, silkscreen ink,film, shelves, industrial sewing machines (2) and so much more!

Please come by even just to say "Hi" if you were a old customer; or if you are needing supplies to get started regardless : tell everyone about it!

For more info, see our Facebook event here

Aucun commentaire: