23.12.10

Yes, you can totally laugh at the shape of my pizza! This is what happens when you started drinking a little too early and you decide to make pizza at 9pm (it is also hard not to drink when my tiny kitchen is full of bottles of booze...) We did have a snack before at a place called the Enfant Terrible –Wow-, you can read more about it here ; it’s from my boyfriend take of the visit there.

Yet despite the funny big sliced bread like shape, this homemade pizza was amazing! This is absolutely my new favourite quick and obsessively delicious meal to prepare for those spur of the moment occasions. My apartment still smells of rich flavours of an Italian sausage (the veggie kind of course), caramelized onions, grilled zucchinis, and two types of goat cheese on a fulfilling arrabiata sauce we purchased at Jean-Talon market. Amazing!!

Aucun commentaire: