20.12.10

I'm in Vacations !!!


This picture correspond to my outfit for the next days because, today is the first day of my vacations!!!
I am sooo excited about that because it’s the first time in my working life that I have two weeks off during the Christmas holiday (and still being paid!).


I had a hard weekend of celebrations; a Christmas’s job party on Friday and a friend’s festivity on Saturday. So Sunday, I was really in a hangover/tiredness mood. Wow it really made me realized that I can’t be crazy drinking/celebrating two nights in a row anymore. In another hand, it’s okay because my life style changed over this year and it’s rare that I party. From far, I prefer now having a good dinner with friends and be in bed around 1pm... Yeah, things changes...


So I am really grateful about having the opportunity to rest, stay at home, cook, read, go to the gym and finish my Christmas gifts.
picture from Lawn Party

Aucun commentaire: