1.2.11

body remix finale bODY rEMIX les vARIATIONS gOLDBERG



Hurry up and buy tickets if you are interesting in seeing dance shows from the COMPAGNIE MARIE CHOUINARD. It’s not often that they are performing in Montreal and also doing for different representations.

I choosed to go see bODY_rEMIX because it looks very fascinating. From what I witnessed from some extracts on the web and what I heard from my co-workers who saw it, this dissonant choreography about the beauty and frailty of the human body look amazing.

I saw Les Trous du ciel in January when they were rehashing the show (it was never been dance since ten years) as a practiced for the April run and it was interesting...Sorry for my lack of vocabulary, but I don’t know a lot about the “dance world” and from what I saw so far (and it was also always from the same dance company), I am still not sure if it’s the kind of art that touch me. But I am willing to see more and more shows and hopefuly get a better and strongly opinion about it…

There’s still a few tickets that you can buy here

Aucun commentaire: