17.2.11

Wild Nothing - Confirmation



Wow, I went to see Wild Nothing yesterday night at Sala Rosa and it was so good! Don’t know if it was because it has been a long time since I saw a show (and was really excited about it but at the same time, I got a bit discouraged with my new wardrobe; it’s now a working girl office clothing and it was really different from what I had when I was a fashion designer…) Anyway, the band got me with their peppy beats and ringing overlaid guitars.

I can’t exactly explain it, but sometimes I feel that some of us that were born in the ’80s are passionate for a kind of musical nostalgia of that era. For me, wild nothing is all about the Smiths. They make me revisit memories that never happened to me, cause I never been to a Smiths show and I am not sad in general for that...


But please, don’t wake me; I’m only dreaming.

Aucun commentaire: