1.2.11

These Days



I don’t know what I have these days, I feel like doing nothing after work; good bye my good habits of going to the gym or clean and cook. No, I come home, go straight in the kitchen and I eat tortillas chips until it’s not fun anymore (need to ask my boyfriend to hide them from me when his going to come home) and then, I read, read and read. It feels so good to forget everything and lived the life of someone else for a view hours.

Maybe it’s because my job is really boring since a few weeks. I am getting anxious again about my future. Shit de shit. I am afraid that if I stay there for too long I will never get my dream job - ok, I’m not sure what it is yet – but I want to use my creativity again, I truly miss contributing to projects and give my original ideas…

So since two weeks, I am slowly back on jobs searches. I checked 3-4 times a week and applied to a small amount of positions and also to company I would like to work for. Of course, the only feedback I received so far was from those companies. They say I would be a nice complement in their team, but there are not hiring now…

Anyway, I am not going to make a big deal about it now. I still okay at my job, I just really realized I can’t stay there; I deserve way better in tern of challenge. So I’m patient, I’m looking and let see what is going to happen…

Aucun commentaire: