21.2.11


" When Mars enters Pisces on February 22, to stay until March 31, you will start to enjoy life more. Next month these areas will become even bigger and brighter for you, so by the end of February, when Mars begins to energize this area of your chart ruling travel, study, and information, you will simply be seeing the start of a trend that will grow."

Thank you Susan Miller, this is closely to what I wanted to hear these days.
I’m tired of the cold (the amazing weather of last Friday made me realize how mad I am now with the freezing temperature), I really, really need a new job and all this combined takes away my patience at home…

I like to read horoscopes when I’m having the blues (its better than eating cookies) and Susan Miller is pretty good at raising my hopes about my future. So far, its kind of true what she is predicting for me because my work is paying  me to take¸four two day courses in march and yesterday, I was talking about my summer vacations with my lover...
Now tomorrow looks more exciting, it is not going to be a regular tuesday; I am gonna start a new chapter in my life (hahaha... yeah right !)Well, I let you know how it goes…

Do you also have kitschy believing and/or daily read your horoscope?

Aucun commentaire: